Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Selena Gomez: A fashion disaster?



     Okay, so I remember Selena Gomez as being my role model!!  I thought she was pretty, nice, and had a great taste of fashion!!  She was never inappropriate like all the other celebs and she never did anything that wasn't appropriate for kids!!  But, sadly the world took a hold of her...for one she started making inappropriate music videos like her new one, "Come and Get It".  She also started playing in very inappropriate movies like "Spring Breakers".  In one of her performances she started dancing like Lady Gaga...and I knew her sweet old self was totally gone.  Since the world has taken over her, I noticed that she is wearing more inapproprite clothes... why did she have to do this!!  I'm so dissapointed in her!!  I always thought she was gonna stay sweet, but no she hasn't...  You don't have to dress up in inapropprite clothes to be pretty and still wear clothes that are in style, also just because the world says to do something doesn't mean you have to do it!!  You should be happy to be yourself...and that Jesus loves you no matter what you look like.  He made you for who you are!!  And don't forget that!!

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately thats what happens to a lot of childhood stars. Its sad isn't it? :(

    ReplyDelete