Saturday, April 13, 2013

How 2 do beaded nails

Hey guys!!  Yesterday was my sister, Kelsey's b-day!!  She turned nine!!  She is growing up so fast!!  For her birthday she got a beaded nails set from Claire's, so I decided to use some beads to put on my nails!!  Here's directions how to do it (or in other words how I did it)!!

1) Choose the nail polish you are going to use (the set comes with a nail polish, but I did not use it)
2) With nail polish remover remove all left over nail polish you have on your nails
3) Paint all your nails the color you have chosen
4) While your nails are still wet choose one or more nails to sprinkle the beads on (I chose to sprinkle the beads on both of my ring fingers)
5) Let both hands dry for about 3 minutes

Here is what they should look like after you are done:

(Sorry it's sorta a bad picture, but it was the best I could do)

No comments:

Post a Comment