Monday, February 25, 2013

Best and worst dressed at the Oscars

Best
Halle Berry
I love her dress!!  I think it looks beautiful on her!!  I give her a grade A+



Amy Adams
Amy Adams look stunning in this grey dress!!  My favorite part of the dress is the skirt!!
I give her a grade A
    
Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence looked the best at the Oscars!!  I would totally wear her dress!!  White looks great on Jennifer!!  I give her an A+
  

    Worst
Adele
I thought this dress looked terrible on Adele!!  Although black looks good on her, sparkles don't at all!!  I giver her a grade F+
 Anne Hathaway
First of all I hate Anne Hathaway's hair!!  I liked it way better when it was longer!!  I believe the dress would look better on her if she had her long hair back!!  I like the dress, but her hair totally ruins it, so I giver her a C- 


 
Kristen Stewart
It's the hair again!!  Her hair looked like she hadn't brushed it in a couple of days!!  I also don't really like the dress on her, but it would probably look better if she brushed her hair!!  I giver her a C

 

   


    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment